List of Wordpress themes compatible with PHP7

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am
Hi there,

I'm using all kinds of Wordpress themes of Gavick. Can I find a list of templates which are compatible with PHP7? Is this related to the fact whether a template still receives updates?

I've posted this topic also in Joomla discussion, since it might result in another list.

Cheers
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am
Hi,

Our latest 12 themes work properly with PHP7, but it may be a problem with one function used within contact page template - we'll fix the issue with the next themes update.

GK User
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 pm
Joshua M wrote:Hi,

Our latest 12 themes work properly with PHP7, but it may be a problem with one function used within contact page template - we'll fix the issue with the next themes update.

This means BOX till StoreFront. This also includes the free theme Perfetta? I'm using this one for a client.
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am
Box till News2.. Free themes (Perfetta and Portfolio) are also compatible. We'll try to fix also other themes, because like I wrote the main issue is contact page template, the rest work properly with PHP7.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.