Issue with video display in K2 item

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 29, 2017 9:36 am
Report this post
Hello,
if I add a video inside a K2 item (AllVideo plugin), the video box is not displayed correctly and is shifted down and is visible only one half of it. I added some K2 overrides to storebox templates to partially fix it but there is a fix that I can't do.
https://www.unrealab.it/tutorials/184/c ... o-avanzato
When I activate Storebox template, a new div is added:
<div class="fluid-width-video-wrapper" style="padding-top: 75%;">

I inspected the code and noticed that in standard joomla template (for example Protostar), you don't have this <div> added.

As this is an inline style I can't ovverride it, so I think it has been added to by Storebox template, I don't know why....
How can I fix it?
(see attachments for details)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

Template is coming with a style which is making videos responsive. AllVideos plugin has the same script. When it doubles some problems may appear. Please try disable responsiveness in AllVideos plugin.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.