Steakhouse for joomla 3.7

GK User
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:17 pm
Hello, i updated Steakhouse 3.22 from 3.21.1 but it still not show the menu of the template in backend.
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 am
Hi,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Mon May 01, 2017 4:20 pm
I have the same problem...after update from 3.5 to 3.7 the control panel of template not working.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue May 02, 2017 7:58 am
@plfware - did you update your Steakhouse template to 3.22?

GK User
Tue May 02, 2017 5:15 pm
Hello, i cleared the cache of browser and the issue is solved. We can also hit ctrl+f5
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 03, 2017 1:11 am
Sorry, I'm absolutely new to Joomla! And with the templates, and I have the same problem. :oops:

Before making the changes on the server web, I made the update in the Localhost of my computer and there was an error when installing the template. Still the template appears as v. 3.22. (Attached screenshot)

Can you tell me the steps that I have to do to carry out the update? Or where it is possible to look at them

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 03, 2017 6:52 am
Please hit ctrl+f5 and you will see the menu of the template. Also you can clear browser cache from the settings of the browser.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Ctrl + f5 did not work. I deleted your browsing history and did not work. At the end I reinstalled the update and now everything is OK.
(I comment this in case something similar happens to someone else)

Thank you very much for the help.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.