No admin customisation options

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this but when I've recently gone into the admin of the site for the first time in ages because I wanted to change some things and I have no admin panels in the template management area so I cannot change anything to do with the template. I have attached a screenshot of what I see.
I think something is very amiss because the front page image in the module is the original template image (running sole) as opposed to my own bg_header.jpg image which I can see in the directory structure in my host, but for some reason it's defaulting to the running sole.
I am guessing something has gone very awry but perhaps someone might be able to help tell me how I can resolve this?

Thanks a lot,
Rupert
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 am
Report this post
Hi,

Try to change the following line from /admin/scripts/js file:

Code: Select all
var type = items[i].split('=')[0].test(/^\d+$/) ? 'ItemID' : 'Option';

into:

Code: Select all
var type = !isNaN(items[i].split('=')[0]) ? 'ItemID' : 'Option';

GK User
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 am
Report this post
Saw this issue too. Did that fix your issue?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes it's a proper fix since joomla 3.7 changes the names of variables which where used by template before.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.