Fatal Error on Pages

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:32 pm
Report this post
I'm getting this fatal error all over the site:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/usmhtv11/public_html/visionsportsnews.com/libraries/extly/core/eparameter.php on line 40

I haven't done anything but add some K2 articles/items, so I don't know what is causing this to happen. Is anyone familiar with this error?

http://bit.ly/1jqeULc
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:36 pm
Report this post
Hello,

It seems that the problem is connected with some 3rd party extensions, because I didn't saw this kind of files in original Joomla installation and in our quickstart.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:48 am
Report this post
Yeah, that particular file was related to Autotweet NG. I couldn't even get into the backend or anything, so I went into phpmyadmin to disable it, then was able to get into the backend to remove it. I thought that would settle things but then I started getting the exact same error on K2 Quickicons, which I know shouldn't have a problem.

I contacted hosting support and was told they are patching something "behind the scenes" and that it's nothing for me to worry about. Suddenly I now have a message that my database is crashed. I wonder if they will consider that something for me to worry about.

It's kind of odd that I have about a dozen joomla sites on this VPS account and this template is the only one effected.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am
Report this post
For 100% it is an issue not related with the template but connected with the changes which have been made after the installation.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:33 am
Report this post
I don't know what they were doing "behind the scenes", but it was definitely the host that generated the errors. They also crashed the session table in the database somehow, but fortunately the repair utility in cpanel was able to fix it.
Senior Boarder