Unable to update?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Report this post
Hi ... saw that version 3.10 is out so I downloaded and tried to install... nothing.... 3.9.2 is still there.
So I downloaded again, unzipped and uploaded only the files stated at the update section. Still nothing. 3.9.2 is there, no 3.10....

And even the files I download have version 3.9.2 inside... is there something else to be done?

Also from the time I "updated" there is some curious thing going on with some of my pages/articles showing blank when you select them and if you refresh they come up correctly.

Regards
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:34 pm
Report this post
The template is up to date - there is a little bug with its version.
I have reported that to our devteam - it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for the report.

GK User
Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm
Report this post
ok... thank u
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:38 pm
Report this post
Thank you for pointing that out :)

GK User
Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:08 pm
Report this post
still shows error:
trying to access
https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... -5-zip.raw
i get the message: 404 not found
but the page title shows:
500-JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'old_gavick.kr69q_ars_log' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `kr69q_ars_log
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:11 pm
Report this post
I have checked all - logged into site, navigated to Joomla News template, selected J2.5 version, clicked on:
gk_news_J!2.5.zip
and it worked fine.
Please try again.