Color of the names of articles in some modules of font page

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:13 pm
Report this post
I have changed the color of link in article as it was the same as ordinary text. Now it is stand out with blue color. But the problem is that not only link in article has changed its color, the same with the names of articles in some modules of front page. It also became blue. How to do links blue and not change the color of names of articles at the same time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:19 pm
Report this post
2.distinguish of menu category by ground color

Hello, I have one question. I am using “news” template and when I switch between categories in main menu the active category does not distinguish itself by text color or ground color. So user cannot at once understand in which category he is. How could I change this situation?

Here the active category “Entertainment” does not distinguish itself

In the result should be like this: category “Entertainment” distinguish itself by ground color

Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 pm
Report this post
Hey, support team, why do you not answer my question? I'm waiting for your answer, it is so slow.
Junior Boarder