Main Image, Thumbnails Grey

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm
Report this post
Hi, I did something and now any image I upload for the main site shows up as grey.

site is SharpNation.com take a look under Top Stories.

Where abouts would i go to fix the thumbnail settings, because It does it with all the modules.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 am
Report this post
Hi

I can see one gray image, but have no idea what can be wrong. Have You tried to replace the image ? Maybe it's broken and is rendering like that during thumb creation.

Try also turn off thumb creation and take a look than.

GK User
Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:01 am
Report this post
Where is the turn of thumb creation setting exactly?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:55 am
Report this post
Hi

In module news show pro gk4 settings. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ill check the configuration for you.

GK User
Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:47 pm
Report this post
sent
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:58 am
Report this post
Hi

I've checked the article which is having this grey image and looks like you have a one small gray dot attached as article image to this article. So module is working ok. Problem is with K2 which is breaking while I'm trying to upload new image. I've even updated it, but still the same problem. I'm afraid You need to ask K2 developers about this problem, becuase clearly images cannot be added to their component.