Getting empty page on k2 creation of item

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:36 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I am using news template for my site. Everything works fine on front end suddenly i noticed that when i click on any k2 item from admin end all I can see is a blank white screen.

When I click on create new k2 item I am seeing same white screen. All other part of admin section is working good.

Plz any experts help me out to solve this I am in real need of posting news to my site.

Since the full site is configured fully with k2 its hard to shift to any now.

I googled and searched in many forms cant find any solution.. looking for a expert solution.
site url [url]ahut.in[/url]

Note: I have enabled debug mode to find the error but not able to solve it. hope it helps for you guys. I can even grant you backend access if you want to help.

Thanks.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 am
Report this post
It looks like there is some error in K2 component, our template can't affect to backend K2 settings etc. Please try to reinstall K2 firstly maybe this will help and you shouldn't loose any data but make a backup before.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:22 pm
Report this post
thanks for the reply.

I have tried to upgrade k2 to the newest version but still It showing the same. I have turned on debug state to ON and found a error . Then I followed the following post

http://www.gavick.com/forums/myfolio-jo ... 23043.html

The error as gone but still I am not able to create new k2 item or view any k2 item.

Do help me out in this thanks.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 am
Report this post
For sure something is wrong with your installation, all that you can do is to contact with K2 support and check file permissions to directories. Our products don't override any of K2 feature especially on backend.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm
Report this post
Thanks for the reply @bkrztuk.

since it was with k2 my first support ticket was raised with them. They asked me to test k2 with fresh joomla install and check it, well I did every thing worked fine. So they gave empty hand.

The site was working fine and I was posting content it stopped working suddenly. I dono what change made this issue. I have tried disabling plugin one by one to find the issue, still no use.

Kind of I feel I reached deadened, after configures nearly 25 NSP module :(
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 am
Report this post
Hmm it looks like some problem with database. Do you have some website backup and maybe you can restore database ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 am
Report this post
PLS I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM,BLOG ITEMS ARE NOT SHOWING UP IN FRONT END IN GKeSPORT TEMPLATE. WEBSITE-www.dguruz.com/blog
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm
Report this post
This issue is probably related with K2, our template don't change anything at back-end. Did you try to contact with K2 support?
Platinum Boarder