NSP header (GK5)

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:42 am
Report this post
Hi admins, i want to use this module you have in demo to display a main article with photo of my choice and the rest (in the right column) to be automatic sorted by order of publication. I am using K2 as default thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:10 pm
Report this post
Still waiting your reply..
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:57 am
Report this post
Hi

It's just a matter of configuration. Please take a look into module documentation: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... w-pro-gk5/

If something will not be clear than please get back to me. And please do not bump Your thread. After every bump Your question goes to the end of the line in moderator's panel, so it takes longer to get to it.

GK User
Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:31 pm
Report this post
hi thanks for the link . What do you mean by bump? i have notice that you lock some threads after 1-2 days without a reason so i want to send a message not to lock it.
I have read the configuration , i select data source K2 and their is a choice of specific article ids. That is ok i can put an id which will be the main article display (with the picture) BUT i want in the same time WITHOUT putting any custom article ids to display in the right corner of this header the rest of the 10 new articles of a certain category in descending order, AUTOMATICALY . I have tried anything in vain please advice what to do
thanks for the great support
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:03 pm
Report this post
still waiting here..
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 am
Report this post
Hi

When You bump Your thread than Your question goes to the end of a very long line of question and takes a lot longer to get to it. I've never locked a question without user asking or before issue was solved.

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I need to check because an option to select a full category of K2 should be available in module settings.