I need to remove Bullets and Dashes from module

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed May 29, 2013 9:40 pm
Report this post
Hi... I'm trying to remove the bullets and dashes you see in the Discussion Bot module you see below.

strangebulletsindiscussionbox.jpg

A link to this page is provided here: http://www.urbantallahassee.com/fl/inde ... e-may-2013
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 pm
Report this post
Hi,
1) I think it's problem with marks in <li>, but for sure I've to check.

Because... "Creating a new account is currently not possible." - Could you send me a login/password to test user which can be able to add comments.

2) Which plugin/module do you using for it?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 4:04 am
Report this post
My apologies for your trouble accessing that page. I was trying some other fixes in the mean time.

2. Using jfusion's discussion bot plugin

I have had this issue with other bulleted lists on the site as well but none more disturbing than this.

Link to the site again: http://www.urbantallahassee.com/fl/inde ... e-may-2013

You should now have full access.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 am
Report this post
By the way
I was trying some other fixes in the mean time.

You still have some bugs, because of irregular use <table>
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 8:09 am
Report this post
You should now have full access.

Not really, I still can not create account, and you didn't send me or wrote here a test user.

So how can I add comment to see icons bar?
If you really want my help please don't play with me, and create "test" / "test" - user, that's all.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 8:57 am
Report this post
Probably JFusion 1.8.x have it's own styles which override yours, generally you can try use this:

Code: Select all
ul  {
    list-style: none !important;
}

but it will disable all * before all <li> used on your template. Without seeing it, I can only guess , we don't support JFusion 1.8.x extension anyway.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 31, 2013 3:09 am
Report this post
I sincerely apologize for the trouble you had accessing my site. To be honest, I had no idea that bug existed until you brought it to my attention. I will work to correct that and return when things are more stable. Thank you for your willingness to help thus far! :)
Fresh Boarder