login button redirected to JomSocial register page

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm
Report this post
hi.

i have installed jomsocial ... and would like anything to do with login to be redirected to jomsocial login/register page..

the login button top right corner ... plus any other link related to login/register.

thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 7:03 am
Report this post
Please look at template settings, there you will find special option to change URL for login button >> http://d.pr/i/p0zv You just need to change the URL to JomSocial login page.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 8:15 pm
Report this post
ok but what module i can enable for the login position ?

also for some reason the jomsocial mod_hellome module doesnt work properly with the template ...

see screenshot

thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 8:17 pm
Report this post
here is the screenshot to see what the jomsocial module Hello Me is causing when enabled ..

its making k2 items overlap

overlap.PNG
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 8:04 am
Report this post
Probably this is cause by JomSocial clearfix class inside module code. Please go to JomSocial module stylesheet and remove all rules with .clearfix and .class rules.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 9:38 am
Report this post
Hi,
Im a bit confused here ..

Where about is that ?

Thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm
Report this post
ok ... what i did is remove .clearfix for "com_community/templates/default/css/style.css"

there was no .class rules ...

uploaded the file back on server ... clear the cache ..refresh ... nothing ... everything same ..

maybe am editing the wrong file ?

please advice ... thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed May 15, 2013 8:45 am
Report this post
Could you give me URL to page with problem ? I'll look at CSS via firebug and tell you what more you need to remove.
Platinum Boarder