Installing News Template Issues Please Help

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 pm
Report this post
Hello,
I get those mesg below when i try to login to my site or admin please i am a newbie can someone help.
Is there something wrong i have done?

TQ

Strict Standards: Non-static method GKIS_eSport_Image::createThumbnail() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/malaysi2/public_html/stylo-shop-malaysia.com/gk_eSport_quickstart_J25/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_eSport/controller.php on line 52

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/malaysi2/public_html/stylo-shop-malaysia.com/gk_eSport_quickstart_J25/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 pm
Report this post

GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 pm
Report this post
thanks Konrad...
before this i use 2.5 quickstart the i change it to quickstart30 it worked without error and i can proceed to delete the line you told me to...tq
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 pm
Report this post
I use quickstart J30 with server PHP version 5.4.10....i cannot find the index php file line* as you told me to delete? Is it not there according to its version or i miss something.

Tq newbies

mahadzira wrote:thanks Konrad...
before this i use 2.5 quickstart the i change it to quickstart30 it worked without error and i can proceed to delete the line you told me to...tq
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:15 pm
Report this post
I have solved the installation issues on template News now problem with template Esport giving me error as below. Please could someone help.
I have delete the code line enable showing error on PHP just like what i did on News template. But the error persist like below...

Thank You

Strict Standards: Non-static method GKIS_eSport_Image::createThumbnail() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/malaysi2/public_html/stylo-shop-malaysia.com/gk_eSport_quickstart_J30/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_eSport/controller.php on line 52
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:20 pm
Report this post
Maybe this topic will be helpfull http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=271244

GK User
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm
Report this post
Sorry Konrad,

When i bought this template last week i didnt expect doing any coding and fine tuning at all.

Please someone if you maybe who can install it for me or do i have to hire someone including you or on gavick team to do it for me.
Any solution much appreciated.
:shock:
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:21 pm
Report this post
This issue is related with your php settings on your server. Until you disable strict standarts it won't work correctly. Please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73wODGxYTM