Print/e-mail from asideInfo to header

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:39 pm
Report this post
Hi,

with css i disabled itemAsideinfo and now I would like to "Print" and "E-mail" options return to position where is written article created date and author of article (below article header title).

Here is the screenshoot to avoid any misunderstanding, thanks for any help!

Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 pm
Report this post
Hi,
please go to html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php and find:
Code: Select all
<?php if($params->get('itemPrintButton') && !JRequest::getInt('print')): ?>
                           <li class="itemPrint"> <a rel="nofollow" href="<?php echo $this->item->printLink; ?>" onclick="window.open(this.href,'printWindow','width=900,height=600,location=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes'); return false;"> <?php echo JText::_('K2_PRINT'); ?> </a> </li>
                           <?php endif; ?>
                           <?php if($params->get('itemEmailButton') && !JRequest::getInt('print')): ?>
                           <li class="itemEmail"> <a rel="nofollow" href="<?php echo $this->item->emailLink; ?>" onclick="window.open(this.href,'emailWindow','width=400,height=350,location=no,menubar=no,resizable=no,scrollbars=no'); return false;"> <?php echo JText::_('K2_EMAIL'); ?> </a> </li>
                           <?php endif; ?>

thne cut it and paste after:
<?php if($params->get('itemFontResizer')): ?>
                           <li class="itemResizer"> <span><?php echo JText::_('K2_FONT_SIZE'); ?></span> <a href="#" id="fontDecrease"><?php echo JText::_('K2_DECREASE_FONT_SIZE'); ?></a> <a href="#" id="fontIncrease"><?php echo JText::_('K2_INCREASE_FONT_SIZE'); ?></a> </li>
                           <?php endif; ?>

GK User
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:43 pm
Report this post
Perfect, thanks again.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:09 am
Report this post
hi

can you help with this

I need to do the same as mention below 1st post but i would like also to move my Photos on left to reduce the space and move -email ,print and category on top as mention on print screen.

Thanks

http://planetekreyol.com/index.php/articlebiographie/84-ti-manno
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 am
Report this post
@walkys, please add to override.css
article aside {
display:none !important;
}
.itemAsideInfo + .itemBody {
margin-left:0 !important;
}

and remember to enable override.css option in template settings.