gk_news_rest_files_J!25 Error

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am
Report this post
I installed Joomla everything ok, I install the Template GK News okay, start the installation of plugins, when I check the plugins in plg_gk_opengraph, plg_gkextmenu, and K2 in Extesion Manager - Discover these error appears.

Then set the options and click on install. So I see this error.

I thought it was the language (pt-BR) over the last installation I did everything in English, and the error continues

Help
This is important or not
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes all this errors are about Josetta plugin. I think this is a language plugin anf it's searching for information about language inside this extensions. But I think none of them suports it. Please try disable Josetta and enable back when You finish installing modules.

GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 am
Report this post
Hi teitbite

How i disable josetta?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:44 am
Report this post
Hi

I do not know this extension, but I believe it should be listed in plugins manager.

GK User
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:04 pm
Report this post
I think this plugin is part of onutros components without even translate Joomla this happens.
And this happens only in the new facility, with Quickstart not happen
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:31 am
Report this post
Hi

Like I said I'm not familiar with this plugin at all, but I can advice to use Falang which is great for joomla translations.

GK User
Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:31 pm
Report this post
Thanks, actually I did not install any plugins, only made ​​the Joomla installation in English, after installing the template, after installing the plugins GK (gk_news_rest_files) only, and the error now appears.
I did differently now quickstart installed and removed all content, so there appears no error.
This causes the error does not appear, but the question is for the team Gavick see this error in the installation template on joomla.
If possible take the test and verify the error, Joomla 2.5.8 -> Template GK News -> Plugins (contained within gk_news_rest_files) --> K2 and if possible also.
Go Discover, clear the cache, and discovered.

Even so thank you.
You are very helpful.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am
Report this post
Hi

I've made an installation localy and do not see this errors. So I believe it was a Josetta or a XAMP issue after all :)

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 am
Report this post
Ok thanks
I'll try other local server
Senior Boarder