How to have registration easy accessible to users.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm
Report this post
I can't find Registration on this template. In quickstart mod_gk_register is enabled in position register and enabled for all pages but I can't find it. This is important to have registration easy accessible to users. It's available in each template prior News in position next to login but in News it's not existing replaced by not working RSS icon. Could you please fix that because it's limiting template functionality.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm
Report this post
Hi

Here is a link to documentation how to install a quickstart https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... oomla-1-6/

GK User
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Here is a link to documentation how to install a quickstart https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... oomla-1-6/

I know how to install quickstart. I ask GavickPro to fix that template and add registration to it. All previous templates had registration next to login. News template missing that functionality and I ask you to deliver it. You can see it in World News II and I think it's not very complicated to add it to News. I expect that in next template update you will add that. I understand that right now you are working on News for WP and new template for January but adding registration shouldn't take you too much time.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm
Report this post
Is there any chance that someone from Gavick will answer yes/no? Maybe Dziudek as an lead designer/programmer.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 pm
Report this post
Hi

Sorry, my answer was for totaly different question. I do not know how it got here ;/ My mistake.

mod_gk_register can be found in rest_files package. I'm attaching it here also, but our module is very simple, basicaly using a form from joomla itself.