facebook login not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:37 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I have configured all paramenerts same of this tutorial https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... k-feature/
But facebook login is not working.

The plugin is filled with data and enabled template config section have the key

the login button is so dead it dosent do any thing. Can any experts help me out.

Thanks. [url]Ahut.in[/url](link)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:20 am
Report this post
Hi

I can be a conflict with other fb app You have on Your site. Please try to disable and let me know if it makes a difference.

GK User
Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 am
Report this post
Thanks for the reply.

The only other module i use for facebook is the follower module. I disabled it and tried to load the page
now the inactive button does some loading stuff in site and showed up with error

"Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." at the top.

I have published the module again still the button loads the page and says same error

Hope things get better.Fingers crossed
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

That should be it. Please once again go throught this instruction https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... k-feature/ and disable reCaptcha on site just in case it's causing problems.

GK User
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 pm
Report this post
Nop. its not working my any mean. i tried to disable even uninstalled lots of plugins and component which I installed. Nothing gave a good result. its so hard to track this error.

Hope there is a solution to fix this out.

Thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla site.

GK User
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:31 pm
Report this post
hi,, i have sent you a mail

thanks,
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 am
Report this post
Hi

It is a conflict after all. I've disabled SP Followers module and login work just ok :)

GK User
Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Report this post
thanks. Strange its still not working on my system but works on my friend system..

any how thanks for the help.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've tested on 2 computers and looks ok. Try clear cache in browser before You try again.

GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 am
Report this post
I have got the same problem, could you help me please : http://www.planete-nextgen.com ?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm
Report this post
Hi

@niou142 Your problem is different. Please send me an access to joomla panel, I'll check it.

GK User
Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 am
Report this post
Hi teitbite,

I send you the password for your account ;).

The facebook login work in the login page but I didn't work when the user click on the login buton :(.

Could you fix it please ?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can You please tell me what mail should I be looking for ? I cannot see an access to http://www.planete-nextgen.com anywhere, so I think You have not mentioned site name in it or I didn't recived it.

GK User
Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm
Report this post
I send you a private message in gavick forum : Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 am.

Do you want I send you a mail (if yes, what mail?)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Got it. Must have set it as read by accident. I do not see Facebook Auth Plugin installed at all, but it may be because of unsufficient rights. Can you please check it ?

GK User
Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 pm
Report this post
ok, I just instal GavickPro Facebook authentication plugin ;) (but it's the same things).
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:10 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Found out what the problem was. You have selected a different layout for login module which was not supporting facebook button. I've changed it to default and now it works.

GK User
Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:54 pm
Report this post
Edit : it 's work with internet explorer / google chrome but not with Mozilla Firefox :(
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please cehck with a different computer. FF works fine for me. Problem may be because some extra plugin in browser.