How to add new suffi class

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:00 am
Report this post
Hi,

I would like to add a news style for my menu. On this menu I have add a module suffix class name : menuforum.

I have this code :

Code: Select all
/* suffix menuforum*/

.box.menuforum{
   background: #016cbc!important;
   color: #999;
   padding: 20px;
}

.box.menuforum.header {
   background: transparent!important;
}

.box.menuforum h1,
.box.menuforum h2,
.box.menuforum h3,
.box.menuforum h4,
.box.menuforum h5,
.box.menuforum h6 {
   color: #fff;
}

.box.menuforum a {
   color: #fff;
}

.box.menuforum a:active,
.box.menuforum a:focus,
.box.menuforum a:hover {
   color: #e25b32;
}

.box.menuforum b,
.box.menuforum strong {
   font-weight: bold;
}

I would like the bg color change when we clic on buton color at the bottom of the website (green, purple, blue ...), like the color of the top menu.

How to do this please ?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 pm
Report this post
For the example, in this page : http://www.planete-nextgen.com/ I would like to have bg color for "En direct du forum".

i have found to add a new suffix class but it 'fixed' (only one color like dark). I would like this bc color change for each template color style ;)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 am
Report this post
Nobody could help me ? I think it will help a lot of people
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:07 am
Report this post
Hi

Can You please tell me which module cas this suffix in Your page ?

I think the problem can be that while putting a module class suffix You need to have a space in front of it or it will merge with the regular class and selector will change to .boxmenuforum . Please check if this is not what happened and let me know where to looks so I'll see if I was right or tell the right solution.

GK User
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 pm
Report this post
It's ok, I have put the suffix class on template.css ... but not in style1, style2 etc ...
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm
Report this post
Hi

I didn't meant where suffix is in code. But which module on website should I look at. A css should be sotred in override.css file where all modifications below.