Pagination and crash on Ipad 1

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm
Report this post
I just moved my site from League News to News but at moment i have two problems:

- on ipad 1 my site crashes (both safari and chrome)
- NSP pagination is not correctly displayed

my site is www.calcioetattica.it
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm
Report this post
Now also the letters à-è-ì-ò-ù are now wrongly displayed..... :shock:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:31 pm
Report this post
Iciomn wrote:Now also the letters à-è-ì-ò-ù are now wrongly displayed..... :shock:

Did you changed fonts in template? Maybe you are using google fonts without proper subset?

I checked your site and it looks like you changed to Times New Roman so it's not that case. Did you found that problem only on Ipad or it exist on other devices as well? Can you provide a link to a page when this problem can be seen?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:53 pm
Report this post
it's strange, i didn't change my fonts - georgia and verdana - no google fonts...the problem appeared at moment only with ie10 under win7......with ipad1 safari and chrome crashed before the entire site is downloaded...i'm a bit confused.....League News worked very well... :?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:23 pm
Report this post
...now the problem with à è ì ò ù disapparead..... :?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:23 pm
Report this post
..up for the problem with Ipad 1....
Fresh Boarder