This template have wrong configuration

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm
Report this post
Hello GavickPro Team,

I have install this new template local and in a live site, but i have see that have some wrong configuration.

This is good template but with this problems looks not clear. maybe you look for this problem. I have made a video so pls look for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYchAxVk ... e=youtu.be

Thank you
Best regards.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 pm
Report this post
HI,
unfortunetly your video is private and I can't watch it.

GK User
Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 pm
Report this post
Hello Konrad,

im sorry. I have make it privat, and think that will works just who have the link.... So look now pls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYchAxVk ... e=youtu.be

Thank you.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 pm
Report this post
Hi,
about configuration for image everything is ok. In joomla 2.5 we don't add image using editor and class caption. To add image as an article image we use 'Image and link' section from right column. Here you cen set image from article and image from intro. However I found one thing and please add to override.css
Code: Select all
section.blog div.img_caption {
position: relative;
}

remember to enable override.css option in template settings. Thank you for your info about template. I will send them to our developers.

GK User
Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:23 pm
Report this post
Hello Konrad,

i have set this settings what you have send me, but nothing change....

I have set the position in joomla.css from absolute in relative
Code: Select all
p.img_caption {
   background: #e25b32;
   color: #fff;
   font-size: 12px;
   margin: 0;
   padding: 5px 12px;
   position: relative;
   right: 0;
   top: 15px

than come so.... see pic!
img-caption-position-relative.jpg

it is imposible to become the img.capction like in the world news II, like so?
muster-img-caption.jpg

This problem is terrible if you set much picture into the articels like that:
http://www.kosovarimedia.com/index.php/ ... ature.html

No one from developers can help about this problem ??
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 am
Report this post
Can you give me link to article with image caption issue. Becasue thiso ne in post is to twn2 template.

GK User
Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:42 pm
Report this post
Konrad M wrote:Can you give me link to article with image caption issue. Becasue thiso ne in post is to twn2 template.

Hello Konrad,

the second pic is into the twn II. That is ok like this, but works fine in Joomla 1.5... In Jommla 2.5 need some configuration to be like in Joomla 1.5.

The first picture is in the "new" news template for 2.5.8.... This site is in Offline modus. I was curios to see how works this template, but i cant take it, bcs i work with joomla editor backend and i have many articles with much fotos and it will be terrible for the visitors.

I will open a ticket, maybe anyone from technikal developpers will fix it. Bcs that dont look's good.

The configuration for img caption into the twn II is perfect, that looks fine and is great work.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:00 pm
Report this post
Hello Konrad,

I have ad a new article to see maybe anything changes.... and woilah something look a little bit better.

If i do a picture into the article, without no padding, looks great with img caption.... see the picture.... but if i set padding right or left, the img caption close the foto...!!
image-caption-full-foto-and-pading-right-foto.jpg

Another example without no padding, with img caption
foto-no-pading-img-caption.jpg

So now help me to fix it....

Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm
Report this post
Hello Konrad,
I have find out to fix it with background color transparent.

padding-margin right-left.jpg

Now looks good, just the problem is, i cant add an outline over the pic and img caption, like in the twn II, and the next small fixes for:

if image pading right --> to margin some pixels left
and the same
if image pading left --> to margin some pixels right
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 am
Report this post
As i told you I need url to article with this issues. Without look at code I can't give you code to fix.

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 pm
Report this post
Hello Konrad,
hope you get well.
In last days i have work a into this template and something looks much others like bevor. Can you help me to fix the pictures:
Example: http://test.kosovarimedia.com/index.php ... ngineering
I dont know but, if set right or left the picture, the line comes over the picture,looks good, but if not set, like a blogg the line comes just over the caption.

Idea how to fix it. Thank you.
Expert Boarder