Site breaking and displaying internet explorer error message

Memovie Joomla Template support forum for Joomla 1.5 only.
GK User
Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:11 pm
Hi. My website keeps breaking every time when users log onto the site. It usually happens after the site has received a lot of visits. The modules get out of position, and the background disappears, and i get a message at the top of the page that reads "Internet explorer cannot display this page properly. Please click here to read more..." This message displays even when I'm using FireFox or opera.
I always have to log into my back-end to clear the cache, and this fixes the problem temporarily. Any ideas whats happening here. I would appreciate any help.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:46 am
Hi

Are You using the latest template and joomla version ?

GK User
Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 am
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm using the latest gavick template and Joomla Version 1.5.21.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:11 pm
I have disabled the Joomla! Project System Cache plugin, and the site seems to be ok for now. I will continue to monitor it over the weekend and update you if this has solved the problem.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:32 pm
Hi

Ok. I'll be waiting.

GK User
Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:01 pm
Buffling why that was affecting the site, but disabling the Joomla! Project System Cache plugin seems to have solved the problem. I haven't had any more problems, and the site is even performing better than it was before. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:48 am
Hi

Than I'm glad You find the workaround :)