Hey Guys, two quick questions, Thanks!

Memovie Joomla Template support forum for Joomla 1.5 only.
GK User
Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm
I kind of need this situated fast, thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me, it means a lot. First question, I cannot locate the very outside of the background's color. So, on the very outside of the background it is a different color than what I changed the bg image to...How do I fix this? Where is that file located?

Second question, I have two templates I am trying to use, but when I make one template the default and use another gavick pro template on selected menus...the one on selected menus does not show up, onlt the default does...how do I correct this?

Thanks....
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 pm

body#bd {
background:url("http://demo.gavick.com/joomla15/feb2010/templates/gk_memovie/images/backgrounds/bg.jpg") no-repeat fixed center 0 #DDDDDD !important;

The color is set with the background image. I believe this is in the template.css file

#2. Tough to troubleshoot without access to see exactly what you did and how you did it.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 pm
wow, really appreciate the fast reply, it means a lot. Thank you. As a quick follow up for whoever may have encountered this issue. All I did was...in the template manager I made a template the default, obviously, then for the other template I selected the menus in which I wanted the other template...it just never shows up...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:55 am
I've not seen that happen but that's a Joomla issue, shouldn't be a template issue.

When you view the TEMPLATE MANAGER.... you have a Yellow Star next to your default template and a Green check mark next to the other template you are wanting to use for some menu items?

Also, this may sound a little stupid to ask but are you sure you assigned that 2nd template to the correct menu items?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 am
No, it's not a stupid question, I can't even play off how lame my first question was...so that was a perfect question..I like how you rephrased it so as not to hurt my feelings...which actually hurt my feelings more...haha...I've actually been working with Joomla for a couple years now...So, I'm like basically cool...or not..but, I def. know what I'm doing when it comes to assigning templates to menus...I'm like 22% sure... that's kind of a lot for me... Anyway, I really appreciate your help, anything... brainstorming...I have never come across this issue before....It just does not make sense...I disabled just about all plugins, etc...Just cannot figure it out...
Fresh Boarder