How do I configure Moblie version?

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 am
Hi,

How do I configure Moblie version?

Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 am
Hi,
I'm not sure what do you mean, but if you are talking aabout content in mobile version it shows featured joomla articles.

teitbite
Thu May 09, 2013 4:32 pm
Hi

Konrad is right. Your question is hard to understand. Can You please explain it a little better ?

GK User
Fri May 17, 2013 10:11 am
Same Problem ... is there any instruction to configure the mobile part of the template?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 17, 2013 12:06 pm
Hi

This is not so complicated :) All You need to do is to select a right template for a device. Egzample, iphone for iphone etc. This should be set like this by default. Than the only information You need to know is that this mobile templates are using differnt module positions than regular one. You can use just "mobile_top" and "mobile_bottom", so basically You can select what module should be visible over and under the content. That's all :)

GK User
Fri May 17, 2013 12:57 pm
lets proceed via eMail - can u make it working by a job?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm
Hi

Sure I can, but Your site is specific one. You got a lot of components which are not mobile ready. So even if I prepare modules for new locations it will not look good. What You need is an extensive work to make jomsocial, kunena and virtuemart work with mobile. I think the best solution is to just leave a default layout for other devices as well as regular computers.

GK User
Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm
HI again,

i understand. Lets think about a small solution: we wanna make a viral invitation to get more Users on our platform; because the Provider, who´ll bring us this users is a mobile provider. Therefore we need a mobile landingpage, just with a signin form and a Login with Facebook Button (JFBCLogin). I prepared this already but the FB login Button does not work (is not displayed)...

The login Form is working but the Register Form is not usable ...
http://kanoon-music.com/index.php/compo ... y/register

Can u gimme any Help?

Thanks in advance and let me say thank you for you great Templates and the great support here!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 am
Hi

I have seen Your mail about this. Have not oppened it yet. Want to finish cart styling first.

I think it may not be working because there is are others plugins for this, from jomsocial and template. You need to decide to use one (I advice jomsocial) and remove all the rest.