news show - accordion news pages

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:31 pm
hi,

there's any way of getting several pages on the news show with the portal mode accordion news?
I have the accordion news selected for 22 items, but after that he doesn't list them anywhere.

1- can have more pages displaying more news?
2- can have a scroll down for more news?
3- can have animation over the other pages or on the scroll down?

regards,
Macielle
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 am
Hi

Accordion doesn't have a scroll, It simply was not prepared like that. I advice using GK Tabs for scrolling purpose and than in each tab publish a NSP module with accordion style.

GK User
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Accordion doesn't have a scroll, It simply was not prepared like that. I advice using GK Tabs for scrolling purpose and than in each tab publish a NSP module with accordion style.

Hi,

thanks for your help.
I have done that but every time i activate two accordion news tabs the animation for the first block item doesn't work. Opens and closes automatically.

anyway i can do this?
Also is there any background suffix that is pure white?

Thanks,
Maxcielle
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:02 am
Hi

All available module suffixes can be found here: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/musicit ... variations

Can You please show me Your site, so I'll be able to see this closing issue ?

GK User
Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:40 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

All available module suffixes can be found here: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/musicit ... variations

Can You please show me Your site, so I'll be able to see this closing issue ?

PM sent with website and login details
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 am
Hi

I see an error 500 when I'm trying to log into the panel. Can You please publish modules the way I'll be able to see this conflict ? Right now I see only one accordion and is not using tabs.