Add Google code and user registration

Demonstrate your product attractively using clean and distinctive coffe shop Joomla template.
GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 am
I have the whebsite www.cialdine.it

If you click the login menu on top I have the form but the user registration is not present, I correctly enable it under user>option>enable user registration

Second problem If I try to add Google analytics code in administration > template nothing happens. I had to added the script in the file

I have the last version of this template

regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 pm
You need to publish mod_gk_register module to display register form. Did you add only google analytics tracking code in template settings so code like UA-XXXXXX?
Please note that Google need some time to collect some data based on your visitors.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:01 pm
I just intalled last gk register module, I publish it in register position of my gk coffee template, if I enable it when I click on login menu nothin happens, If I unpublish the register modul the login module show down
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:45 am
Just reinstalled the template google analitics now work fine, but the registration module have the same problem,

I need a solution becouse the website is working

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:56 pm
I see some javascript errors on your website which are related with reCaptcha and your register module, please firstly configure reCaptcha like it is described here » http://www.gavick.com/documentation/gen ... recaptcha/ or totally disable it because right now it only cause problems.
Platinum Boarder