How to install Joomla Coffee template?

Demonstrate your product attractively using clean and distinctive coffe shop Joomla template.
GK User
Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 am
Hi, I'm new to Joomla and have been trying to install coffee template onto my Joomla 2.5.6 so that it will like what's shown on the demo page. I'm having a hard time to find a step by step instructions on how-to. I tried installing "gk_coffe_J!25" via extension manager, but it does not give me the demo look. I also tried uploading "gk_coffe_quickstart_J!25" to my root public_html via cPanel, then when it gave me the "coffee Joomla installation" page, it skips all the steps and directly goes to step 7 telling me to rename/delete installation folder - and when I do rename it an error page shows up.

Can someone help me or direct me to a good source read or youtube? Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 am
First of all welcome to GavickPro :)

Step by step tutorial how to install template you will find at our wiki (wiki.gavick.com) and direct URL to article is available here :
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-templates/templates-for-joomla-1-6/quickstart-installation-for-joomla-1-6/

To get the same layout like at our demo you should use the quickstart package. Please clean your database and ftp from previous installations and follow this tutorial. If you have any problems feel free to write in this topic.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 am
Thank you for the answer. So I deleted all the files in public_html as well as the database to start fresh. Now I get to Joomla 2.5.6 installation page, but when I choose the language and click the "next" button, nothing occurs. What might be the problem here?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 am
Please check your hosting details with Joomla! requirements, I suspect that this is something with server. You can also try to install quickstart on localhost, please look at software like wamp/mamp.
Platinum Boarder