yourShop - VM 1.1.8 theme update

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Sun May 15, 2011 11:25 pm
Hi

To update Virtuemart theme to 1.1.8 version, please download attach file, decompress and replace "default" folder to ../components/com_virtuemart/themes/

*** Don't forget to clear cache ***

Cheers ;)

yourShop-VM1.1.8-UNPACK.zip
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 16, 2011 7:30 am
Tnx for update, but lightbox in product detail don't work. How can we fix it?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 am
SOLVED, i disable "moontool upgrade" plugin and it works good...
Is it a good solution??
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 16, 2011 8:17 am
eij wrote:SOLVED, i disable "moontool upgrade" plugin and it works good...
Is it a good solution??

Hi

We cannot find any problem with mootools 1.2, VM lightbox and yourShop template.
yourShop template does have mootools 1.2 support, so if you have any problem i suppose there's some plugin or module that is causing this.

Can you show me your website?

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 17, 2011 2:17 pm
To Alexander Just

I can't find any problem with slimbox or any conflict between with mootools plugin enable as you can see on screenshoot while visiting your website.

That's pretty strange :huh:
I've test it with FF, Chrome, Opera, IE7, IE8 and IE9
Can you check on other computer?

screen_2011-05-17.png

screen3_2011-05-17.png
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm
I can't reproduce this problem because i don't have it, but if someone have please try to place order of "mootools upgrade" plugin to -99 position.

It seams that this error occurs when mootools is not correctly included before slimbox.js.
You can check more information on this page.

Thank You Alexander Just ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm
Hi,
I also have a problem with the lightbox. When you click on the picture is open up a new white page with the expanded image. Disappeared as Product expand it with a black background. It works only under the K2 module. Under the VM module, it does not work. When I turn off the plug-ins 'System - Mootools upgrade' ... everything works fine.

Is there any solution?

I did install several demos, and various modifications .. and always after the update to version 1.1.8 VM stopped working. It always works only K2 module.
---------------------------------
in the Firebug display the error message: /components/com_virtuemart/fetchscript.php?gzip=0&subdir[0]=/themes/default&file[0]=theme.js&subdir[1]=/js&file[1]=sleight.js&subdir[2]=/js/mootools&file[2]=mooPrompt1.2.js&subdir[3]=/js/slimbox-1.71a/js&file[3]=slimbox.js

- appears with a link to the folder 'js/slimbox-1.7.1a' ....and file 'mooPrompt1.2.js' ..you have a previous version 1.1.6, but the new version of the installation package 'gk.yourshop._quickstart_J!15' - no folder or file.... Links to these files and folders I found here: 'components/com_virtuemart/classes/htmlTools.class.php' line 826, 827, 828 .... and file 'mooPrompt1.2.js' row in the same place line 798.
----------------------------------

Thank you for helping to solve the problem
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 7:45 pm
Hi

Please read my previous post. ;)
Try to place "mootools upgrade" plugin to -99 position on plugins manager.
This error occurs when mootools is not correctly included before slimbox.js.

This is nothing to do with yourshop template or vm theme.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 9:35 pm
Thank... works perfectly ... I was looking elsewhere mistake and it was so easy.

Thank You
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 pm
Thx indeed Seichinha, now it works like a charm :D Great!
Junior Boarder