Mega Menu Disappears

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:09 pm
I have the main menu of my site associated with mega menu on the your shop template. All my links on the main menu are only for registered users. I have just noticed, because I've kept my site offline, that when logged out there is only but a tiny smidgen of the bar visible. Shouldn't there at least be an empty bar there? There is the gap.

Site: http://www.hubpopulace.com
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:03 am
I tried to have it collapse when not logged in but no luck. The only way I was able to remove that leftover image was to remove the menu altogether and well, that's no good. I also tried making a few menu appear only to guest users in the same spot for it to be replaced by the logged in user menu but instead I was left with two menu with a guest menu bar and the image file for guests and just the logged in menu bar for well, logged in users. My only solution was to create a separator menu item with no title set to public; now I have a blank menu bar for guests and the populated menu bar for users.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:14 am
can't give you any hints on your problems unfortunetly..

but have one question.

is it posible you could share the css for the tabs you made?

like the way it looks on the page.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:41 am
Well that is unfortunate Explodedk. No worries, I can work with what I have now, there's still much to do.

As for the tabs, the work is SuburbaNS I just adapted it to my template and altered the css. Here's the css that I'm using.

Code: Select all
/* begin: Tabs ##############################################################*/
body #community-wrap #tabs-block {margin: 15px auto 0;padding-right:5px;padding-left: 5px;clear:both;overflow:hidden;border: none;}
body #community-wrap .qtftabs{overflow:hidden; margin:0; padding:0; }
body #community-wrap .qtftabs li{float:left;margin-top:2px;padding: 3px 10px 3px 0;overflow:hidden;background:none;font-weight:bold;}
body #community-wrap .qtftabs li a{padding:20px;text-decoration:none;background:#6492C1;color:#FFFFFF}
body #community-wrap .qtftabs li a:focus{background:#eee;font-weight: bold;color:#000000}
body #community-wrap .qtftabs li a:hover{text-decoration:none;background:#ddd;color:#000000}   
body #community-wrap .tabs{margin-top:20px;overflow:hidden;}
body #community-wrap .tab{text-align:left !important}
/* end: Tabs ##############################################################*/
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 pm
oh okay. thought you used gk tabs;)
Platinum Boarder