YourShop 2.5 problem

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm
Hello,

I did try yourShop 1.5 before on a localhost and it looked good exactly as in a Demo on the website. I've downloaded quick start for yourShop - gk_yourshop_quickstart_J!25.zip as I did want 2.5. It says it would be "Complete installation package just like in our demo website". However, it's not. I installed it on localhost but it's all messed up and some pictures with GK DEMO.
I'm wondering why the 2.5 is all messed and different from 1.5 and from the Demo as I expected it should be better.
Please, advise if I should download some more files to fix it.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:57 am
I'm attaching a snapshot of what appearance the template currently has after the installation and another attachment how it's in Demo and how it would look if I installed it as 1.5 version. I'd need that appearance not that messed one I have now. Please, help.
yourShop 2_5.JPG
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:22 pm
Hi again,
I think a know the answer.
First check your modules suffix is there any "old" suffix ? If yes delete it.

In LOGIN module add a new one " login" - with one space before name.
In SEARCH module add a new one " clear" - with one space before name.

Did this work? :whistle:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:37 am
Thank you, Pawel. I'll try it tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's working.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 am
Hi Pawel,

I'm just starting with Joomla so please excuse me if I'm asking a stupid questions. I did sophisticated stuff in VS with ASP.NET and VB.NET creating fully functional apps with logins, user profiles, surveys, order processing, and even with reporting, and etc., etc., etc., but I need to go with PHP and Joomla now. So, there is no way I wouldn't handle with it but probably not in a one night.

I did go through all menu and it seems as there are no any "old" suffixes unless I'm not getting what is this. Please, see modules pages snapshots I'm attaching.

I don't also know how to add a module inside a module you're suggesting to do and how the name would look like with that space etc. Please, take a look at the Login module snapshot I'm attaching and advise where the add module option could be there.

Thanks,

Alex
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 am
Login snaphot
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:35 am
Would it be possible to just upload a working version of 2.5?
Does anybody has it working? Please, advise how I could make it happen?

Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 am
It seems as layout looks Ok now. Before, it was wrong in all browsers. I didn't do anything but it's fixed somehow. So, it could be marked as solved.
I can move forward using and modifying this template now.

Thank you for help.
Fresh Boarder