currency converter problem

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 am
hi

I am using csv improved to import and export products but when i export the products i get an error:

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\catcomp/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/\plugins\currency_converter\) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\catcomp\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\currencydisplay.php</b> on line <b>60</b><br />

I have contacted csvi regarding this error and it was established that this is not a csvi problem. i have updated VM to the latest version being 2.0.20 but still have the same problem.

Please assist.

With Thanks
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:25 am
Hi,
as you see in error info script need currencydisplay.php located in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\ so it is unfortunetly VM issue itself. We don't change anything in admin part. We only change some views. Please ask on Virtuemart community. As you can see here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=111324.0