Virtuemart: Click on image will not show product description

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 pm
Dear all,

I've installed yourshop template with virtuemart module (v. 2.0.18+) and in the product catalog when I click on image I like to go to product description and could add to cart. But now, clicking on images goes to big image.

Anybody can help me, to go to the product description when I click on image?

Thanks you in advance,

Manel
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:46 pm

GK User
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 pm
Dear Konrad,

First of all thank you very much for your reply. But I follow the post that you said and I suposo that I have to change the code

echo $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb('class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="'.$product->product_name.'" ',true,'class="modal"');

for the code

<a title="<?php echo $product->link ?>" rel="vm-additional-images" href="<?php echo $product->link; ?>">
<?php
echo $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb('class="browseProductImage"' border="0" title="'.$product->product_name.'" ', false);
?>
</a>

in file
/httpdocs/templates/gk_yourshop/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php

if that I said is true, it doesn't work.

Any other idea?

Thank you in advance,

Manel
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:39 am
I'm sorry my mistake. I thought you want to go from category view to productdetails view after click on image. This one you are asking is a extra customization and we don't support it. Please try on Virtumeart support community. Maybe someone do this before.

GK User
Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm
Thanks anyway Konrad.

I find and ask in virtuemart forum but they say that they aren't the owner of this code and I have to ask you.

kind regards,

Manel
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 pm
Unfortunetly it is extra customization and we don't support it.