Corrupt template download

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:05 pm
I have tried on multiple browsers but it looks like your joomla 1.5 template download of yourshop is corrupt. (not quickstart) please check and reply. Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm
I've just download the template - 394 KB, unpack and everything is ok. Please try to download again.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am
I get many odd files such as "._html" I have included an image
When I went to update the template I also got an xml parsing error and now have what appears to be a broken template.
milano_error (Custom).png

Here is the product flypage:
milano_error_Layout (Custom).png
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 pm
Can anyone can confirm that ? I've installed template on my local Joomla! 1.5 installation - eveyrthing is working fine: admin panel, front-end etc.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 pm
I have the same problem in my site.
Now i add yourshop files from quickstart package but also i have the same problem in flypage!

what happen? any solution? :/ :/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:41 pm
By the same problem you mean missed CSS files ? Did you try to install clean template ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:34 am
yes! first i install clean template, but all file had files such as "._html" like mjason's image in previous post.

any idea why it happen?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:16 am
i talk about Joomla 1.5.26 and VM 1.1.8
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:40 am
Could you contact with me via PM and provide me details to your installation and FTP access ?
Platinum Boarder