Update to version 2.9.1 from old quickstart

Premium, Furniture Joomla Design Shop Template with K2Store support
GK User
Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 pm
Hello

I have version 2.5.1 of the QuickStart template installed and updated to latest version K2 2.5.7 with joomla 2.5.4

and update the template without losing what I have now?
is giving me problems and I would like tabs GK5 solve

thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 pm
Hi,

Can you please clarify the problem? If you have customized the template, please make sure that all the changes have been saved in override.css to avoid losing them.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm
Hi Done

Sorry so entangled in the post.

Mind you.

Install the template quickstart Black & white in version 2.8
on a joomla 2.5.4. Through the updates I have updated the version of K2 to the latest stable version and component versions are news_pro_gk4 in version 3.2 (01.06.2012) and component GK4 see Tabs. Tabs 1.6 and GK5ver. 1.1.

I have some porblemas which are the following, if I have one on the main page GK5 Tabs GK4 or content of the tab is a news_pro_gk4 I get right.
at the time that I place it in a page that is not the main
Tabs content does not appear in landscape gets out without changing anything.

I saw that a new version of the template version 2.9.1
the question was if I could update the template without losing the current format of my pages without losing the installation that I have?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm
I still don't understand it clearly. In order you want to upgrade the template you can simply upload its files to override old ones.

If you have got any problem with the site, please give me link and admin account (if required) to see the problem, or let me know steps to reproduce it as well.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder