Regarding K2 items and sporter with Jomsocial !

Joomla template for easily build sports magazine website with advanced content display features and clean, unique design.
GK User
Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 am
Hello,
I noticed that the K2 version in use is v 2.6.2 for the sporter template !

My concern is this :
Considering that I have jomsocial almost fully intergrated that template, I was thinking - to fully intergrate K2 in that scenario, I may have to downgrade K2 because I found an extension that can intergrate K2 & Jomsocial

see link : http://www.minitek.gr/extensions/k2/k2- ... ation.html

so my question is this : the K2 items used for this template, have they been adapted, adjusted, or recoded in some way ? ... can I downgrade it without messing up that beautifull sporter template? ... these extensions for k2 items intergration with jomsocial work for K2 version 2.5.x ...

unless you have other cues for me regarding this ( K2-jomsocial-sporter) intergration initiative !! ... please advise

thank you
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:20 pm
Hi,
Sporter template isn't updated any more. K2 version in it is 2.5.7 If this version is ok for you please download our quicstart package. Then downgrade k2 on your site to this version and please copy and override views in your website using files from quickstart. View you will find in html/com_k2/ Just in case please do backup before.