k2 More in this category = misaligned

Joomla template for easily build sports magazine website with advanced content display features and clean, unique design.
GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 pm
k2 problems that i have

#1 k2 item view ... the More in this category is displayed on the right side of images ...
should be right under images .... works fine when there are no pictures gallery ... [see pic below]

#2 how can i have 3 pictures in one line/column ? not just 2 ? take less space ...[see pic below]

#3 how to have images at same Thumbnail width and height in categories view ?
so that everything is in the same line .... just like in Module News Show Pro [see pic below]

#4 laso k2 item view ... related items by tag ... is displayed wrong ... should take full with ...
[see pic below]

thank you
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Capture.PNG

fitonemore.PNG

allign.PNG
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:25 pm
related.PNG
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 am
whats going on ? no help ?

i also open up a ticket and still no support ....

plus ... i think the ticket system doesnt even work ... i got an email saying i should respond to the ticket ... when i click the ticket link ... takes me to a page where i dont have access even if im logged in ....

This message concerns your ticket #OKW-675-93112. We have not received any response back from you in 72 hours, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this e-mail.

Ticket ID: OKW-675-93112
Subject: k2 = misaligned
Department:
Type: Issue
Priority: High

Please note that the ticket will automatically be closed within 48 hours if no response is received from you. The ticket will not be closed in the case that you send another reply. You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: https://www.gavick.com/supportdesk/inde ... -675-93112

Kind regards,

GavickPro
Gold Boarder