Cookie Law Not Displaying

Joomla template for easily build sports magazine website with advanced content display features and clean, unique design.
GK User
Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:30 pm
Updated to the newest version of the Sporter template. Everything went well. But, the cookie law function does not come up. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Cleared cache and no errors pop up. Stumped on this one.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 pm
Hi

Can I please see Your site ? Have You checked if it's still enabled after update ?

GK User
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:39 pm
Yes, http://fc-baechel.de. Yes, I enabled and then disabled it again to check. Will enable it again so you can look.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:41 am
Hi

I cannot see any presence of this plugin in website code. Please send me an access to Your joomla panel so I'll check if configuration is right.

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 pm
Sent the info to your email.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 am
Hi

Unfortunately an access You've send me is not working. Can You please check it and send one more time ?

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:13 pm
Funny, I thought you changed something. It must be the cache engine that was causing the problem the entire time. Now it is showing. I changed the access password after I noticed it was working. Very strange. I need to disable server caching.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm
That was exact the problem. APC was not releasing the cache. So, I disabled APC cache on this site and now it works great. Joomla does not work too well with it but my other CMS sites love it. Oh well. Better to have a working site than a fast site.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:21 am
Hi

You can always speed up the site with some compression which comes along with optimization plugins :) Anyway that was a nice thread. Glad You changed the password just in time :)