Gamebox template and the iphone version

July '10 Joomla Templates
GK User
Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:52 pm
dear sir,

i bought gavick game magazine installed on my website but am not sure why the iphone version doesn't work whenever i connect through an iphone or a tablet, it won't work

my website
http://www.tueq.com
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 am
Hi

Gamebox is one of our oldest templates and is not responsive. It has a different template for mobile included, but You need to activate it in template settings than add modules to it since it's using a different module positions ( only mobile_top and mobile_bottom )

GK User
Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:22 pm
thanks for your quick response, and how can i iclude the iphone version or is there anyway i use another way to show an iphone template
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:16 pm
hi thanks for your response, i was wondering if there is anyway i can make this template show on iphone and tablets, because its really not that good on iphone and please if you can show me how i can make it a responsive site

thanks in advance
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:51 pm
Hi

Making this template responsive will require a lot of work and it's the kind of customisation we do not support. Please use the mobile template which came with template. In template settings You can select a layout for each type of device. Than You will just need to replace logos for this devices in folder /images/mobile/ and enable some modules in mobile_top (over the content) and mobile_bottom (under content). Rest will be taken from the elements configured in joomla already.