module suffix clear..

Elegant Joomla template designed especially for both professional and personal website presentation.
GK User
Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Hi,
I use the suffix clear for top modules. But the image (the module) hasn't the shadow (I like this!). I look the demo, the module with clear suffix it's ok..I work with Postnote for joomla 1.6
I must use one different suffix?

Thanks!!!!!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 pm
Now, I try to use "clear" suffix. Wors ok, but upon and down the image there is a white border. I like the image without border..but I don't find the file, to chenge this parameter...

Can you help me??

Thanks!!!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 am
Please show us your website.
Don't forget to add [space] before clear suffix.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 am
Dear Seichinha,
I send you a JPG with my modules, and the results with or without suffix.. the website: www.nextgolf.net/GIFT

Thank you!!!!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 pm
Hi again

That's natural because the width calculation method for each modules. Depending on number of modules displayed in a row they will have a specific width. So the best solution is to increase image size in a way that it will fill completely the module content div.

The other way is to add an rule on template parameters > Layout > Template modules blocks, by setting higher width value for specific module and therefore the rest of modules will have lower but equal width.
In other words, it's using the width of one module to adjust automatic the other in same row.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm
Thank you!

the width of the modules are ok now, and the images they haven't any border , but there is a border at the bottom of the image...:whistle:

:cheer: thenks for your patience
Senior Boarder