Postnote look not quite like your demo - config.

Elegant Joomla template designed especially for both professional and personal website presentation.
GK User
Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm
Hello. First I'd like to say that I really like this template. It is easy to use and quite nice. I've tried to replicate your demo template 'look' and come short on a few things. I would like your help with these issues. Visite www.brigittegiguerecourtiere.com for reference. I have text instead of logo. I've reduced the font but it still 'runs' into the menu. Can I change something to help with that? Also, you'll notice that unlike you demo, there seems to be a 'background border or image' around the modules. I'd like it to look like the demo. What am I doing wrong? Lastly, the text areas, unlike your demo texts that have a white background, are on the 'grey' background. How can I change this? Thanks in advance for your help. Brigitte
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Hi

If you are using text logo with this width, i recommend that you increase template width, so that both logo and mega menu wrap will fit in same row. To change full template width, go to Template Manager and change on PostNote parameters.

About module variations, you can check all suffix available on this page.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 pm
Hi.

I have used the suffix from the link, but it will not change color...?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm
remember to have a space infront of the suffix.. e.g " orange"
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 pm
Thank you everyone for your responses. At this point I'm not sure if there is something wrong with the installation of the template or if there is something I can change, but areas like : the breadcrumbs, the main area in a displayed item, etc. is on the gray background. There is no 'white', so it is difficult to read the text. Please see what I mean by clicking the following link : http://www.brigittegiguerecourtiere.com ... Itemid=684

I would prefer to not to have to uninstall and reinstall, since I'll have to redo lots of work. Please help. Thanks, Brigitte
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 am
Hi

I do not understand. I can see the example elements on white background.

GK User
Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:50 am
Thank you for your response. I recently finally found the solution myself.
Junior Boarder