[SOLVED] Postnote - Change Register Button Link

Elegant Joomla template designed especially for both professional and personal website presentation.
GK User
Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 am
i'm using postnote temp on my site : fwkh.us i have issue with the top registar button .

the top resigter button will registar the user in joomla. however i'm using whmcs i want this button to use whmcs registration like the one near home page button.

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 am
I cant see the register button there fore i ll leave the link for you to change it. Please follow below which will change your register link to your chosen link and opens registration page as a normal page and not in a popup

Find File: "templatesgk_postnotelayoutsblockstoolbar.php"
Find Line: 55 which is below
Code: Select all
         <a href="<?php echo $this->baseurl(); ?>index.php?option=com_user&view=register" id="btn_register"><span><?php echo JText::_('GK_REGISTER'); ?></span></a>

Delete this part : id="btn_register" so it looks like below. This will stop popup action.
Code: Select all
         <a href="<?php echo $this->baseurl(); ?>index.php?option=com_user&view=register"><span><?php echo JText::_('GK_REGISTER'); ?></span></a>

Then you need to replace your link with whmcs, current link is: index.php?option=com_user&view=register

If you need further information let me know.

See you around.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:22 pm
thanks the problem is fixed. :)
Fresh Boarder