Problem alignment module

Elegant Joomla template designed especially for both professional and personal website presentation.
GK User
Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:07 pm
Hi,
I have a problem with the template postnote quickstart. When I change the image in the module located in top1 position, then is a shift. Its the same if i re-change for the original image.

Thanks for your help
image1.jpg
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:07 pm
Hello if you send me or post your URL maybe I can help
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Did this ever got solved and if yes how? I am dealing with the exact same problem and starting to feel really stupid for not getting it solved.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:55 pm
Got it solved. For future users with this problem:

The editor (TinyMCE) automaticly added a p-tag around the image. To prevent that I have changed the parameters of tinyMCE: in plug-in manager find the editor --> parameter-tab --> at "new lines" change value to "br elements". That should fix it (you might have to remove the p-tag one more time manually, but it won´t add a new one when you save)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm
Hi there
There is a better way of solving this issue. Rather than fiddling around with global setting in the editor - which will affect every article - just replace the automatically inserted <p> tags around the image with <div>. This way the editor will not add a p tag. That has solved the problem for me.
Cheers
Stephane
Fresh Boarder