myStore v2.9.1 and k2 store 3.0.2 problem (Add to cart)

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 am
hello dear , thank you for your nice template ,
I am facing a trouble in add to cart button after updated to joomla 2.5.8 and k2 store 3.0.2.
here is my site http://108.171.204.114/~appsense/jhelp , see there , add to cart button in not showing ...
screenshot

Thanks in advance :)
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 am
Hi,
myStore template isn't supported. But it looks that after update you don't have add-to-cart.gif image located in components/com_k2store/images/

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 pm
well, I have uploaded the add-to-cart.gif files ( for you information there was no folder named 'images')
now the problem is that the button is not working ....

Console output is
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'value' of undefined

Please Please and please check out this...
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 pm
Please go to 'hml' inside template folder and remove 'com_k2store' folder becasue here you have files overrided for older k2 store version. Unfortunetly mystore isn't supported so you need to style some elements to fit template design.

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:42 pm
great ! thanks , now the button is working...I am trying to make custom CSS coding...have you any reference ?
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:27 pm
Unfortunetly no. Please check css/k2.css file. Here you have older css for k2 store. Maybe it will help you.

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:37 pm
by the way thanks again :)
Fresh Boarder