Problem with logo size

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 pm
Hello,

I´ve a problem with logo. I uploaded the logo to image template folder,style1,style2 and style 3 but when it refresh the site appears nothing. Are there any size to upload?

Thanks and regards
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun May 06, 2012 4:22 pm
Hi

Please make sure that you have "Logo type" parameter set as "From CSS" on template parameters > Features.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 pm
I set the parameters "From CCS" and apperars mystore logotype yet. :( . Is it necessary change the logotype resolution?

Obrigado
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Well yes... i mean if your logo have different size.
But don't worry because it's easy to adjust.
What i do recommend is that (first of all) to enable override.css file on template parameters > Advanced Settings. By doing this you are using a specific css file that you can use to add your own customization and you will not be bother by future official css updates.

Them check the following classes on template.css file:

Code: Select all
/* Logo */
#gkLogo,
#gkLogo.text { float:left; padding:0 10px 0 10px; background:#e3012d url('../images/style1/color_bg.png') repeat-x 0 bottom; height:44px; position:relative; z-index:101; }
#gkLogo { background:#e3012d url('../images/style1/color_bg.png') repeat-x 0 bottom; }
#gkLogo > a { text-indent:-999em; display:block; width:119px; height:44px; background:transparent url('../images/style1/logo.png') no-repeat 0 0; padding:0; }
#gkLogo.text a { color: #FFFFFF;font-size: 18px;height: 16px;line-height: 16px; margin-top:5px;}
#gkLogo.text .gkLogoSlogan {color: #FFFFFF;font-size: 11px;height: 14px;letter-spacing: 0.65px;line-height: 4px;font-weight:normal}
#gkLogo a { }
#gkLogo.text a { text-indent:0!important; background:none!important; }

So let's imagine that you have a bigger logo (150px peer 80px). You will need to add on overrule.css file the following code:

Code: Select all
/* Logo */
#gkLogo,
#gkLogo.text {height:80px; }
#gkLogo > a { width:150px; height:80px; }

Naturally the image must have the same name ;)

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 pm
I going to check it out!!!

Thanks for all!!! :-)
Expert Boarder