Error code with mystore

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 pm
Hi everyone sorry but im new in all this stuff about joomla and i have a problem with the template mystore.

The problem is the next.

What i can to do for fix it? i try it like 2 hours but nothing, im doing the job in localhost whit joomla 2.5.3

And when i try the Mystore quickstart is even worst the error code

What i can to do?

Before start the post i did search for the forum but i couldnt find how to fix it.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:15 am
Hi

What is Your PHP version ? It can be also from wamp itself, it's not perfect. I have a copy of MyStore working just fine on my localhost.

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am
Thanks so much :)))
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 am
Hi

?? :) So what was it ? PHP version or WAMP issue ?

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 am
i dont know yet i try with xampp but it doesn wprk now y trying uploading to the host wihout localhost and i will tell you how work
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:26 am
Hi

Ok. Keep me posted :)

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm
Hi man the php is 5.3.10 why i can do? because i dont wanna work with the template online yet, i wanna do it in localhost :s help T.T
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm
Hi

Ok. I believe it's WAMP issue than, becaue it's normal that such values are overwritten (this is how joomla works). To make a temp fix please edit template's language file and remove lines where this two variables from error messages are being displayed.