Extra spacing at Virtuemart

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm
hi i installed the quickfile, then updated to vm to 119, then updated the theme. afther this all

i got an weird spaceing at all my vm pages.

i uploaded an image

live url:
http://webshop.isecur.nl/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=22&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=203
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm
Hi,

The site is now in offline mode so I can't see and check for you. Can you PM me an account to access?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 pm
Hi. I have the same problem. How to solve it?

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:23 pm
Hi Modè,

I haven't had a chance to diagnose this issue, can you please send me a PM with FTP access to check and fix?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 am
I come back to virtuemart 2.0 and the problem is solved. I report that the update to 2.2 caused other problems (navigation bar, add to cart button, ..).
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:01 pm
We will test more with the new version of VM, sorry for any inconvenience as of now.

Have a nice day!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 pm
If I can help you see this code I found with chrome element expect.
When I delete node everythink is ok, but dont know whtch file to edit to resolve this problem
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 am
I found somethink interesting.
When the language is english everythink is ok
When I change site language to bulgarian still everythink is ok
I upload Virtuemart language pach file by file and discover that the problem is on when i upload bulgarian .php file in common filder from virtuemart language folder
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:12 pm
I wish I can have a link to diagnose it then I may know what's the root of problem.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 am
I have the same problem. i hope we will find solution.
Fresh Boarder