How to make textes more readable ?

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 am
Hello !

I love the corporate 2 template, but unfortunately, the textes don't apper really clearly. the light grey fonts on a white page are not very nice and easy to read.

How can I make the font color darker (dark grey)? I suppose this is in the CSS ? biut there are so many lines... which one to change ? and which value to modify ?

Thank you for your help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 pm
you can change it in properties for body element in template.css file ;)
Administrator

GK User
Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:54 am
On template.css change this color:

Code: Select all
body#bd { color:#979189; }

For modules, this line on same page... mainly

Code: Select all
.moduletable .moduletable_content,
.moduletable_menu .moduletable_content,
.moduletable_text .moduletable_content { clear:both; color:#979189; }

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Want to change color in text for buttons to all buttons, read more and over the header in modules.

How do i do?

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:01 pm
And text for login and tools text also.

Thank You very much
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 pm
Anyone??

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 am
Anyone please???

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 am
your spamming the forum aint helping at all..
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 am
That make me mad.

Spamming? Do you know what spamming is?

If i ask a question and need help fairly quickly then i need som proposal not nothing, and if you look back on the times, 16 Hours, 43 Minutes ago, 13 Hours, 9 Minutes ago and 1 Hour, 28 Minutes ago, then you fast understund that is not spamming.
And if you still say that is spamming, then 95 per cent is spamming here. Than it´s real bad.

Stop joke whit me.

And my last question, what is your commission in gavick?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm
Hi

Please don't be mad. There's a hundreds of question per day and we are trying to help everyone, so sometimes it take long time till we digg throught all of this :)

Now to Your question:

Please show me Your site, and point me exacly what changes You would like to make.

Or take my advise:

Please install firebug (firefox plugin). This tool will help You to find in which file and which class need to be change to achive what You want. Also You can see the changes directly on site before they are added to file.

GK User
Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:46 pm
don't get me wrong tompi, but asking about the same thing 4 times was the reason i wrote that. my appologies if that made you mad, was not the intension..

and my commision with gavick is atm as you are a paying customer, just trying to help out in this forum as much as posible...
Platinum Boarder