Calender on IE9 wrongly aligned

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 pm
Hi,

I use Corporate2_Joomla 1.5.26 version & Breezing Form component, the problem is calender detached and displayed on top of the page instead to the field form using IE . It works OK on Firefox, Chrome etc. I thought was BF component issue, however I contacted BF team and they indicate that the issue is caused by the template. As they use Joomla-Calender on their component.

I tried to switch template and works fine with other templates apart from Corporate2.

How can I solve this issue? Please help. :(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 am
kiroge wrote:Hi,

I use Corporate2_Joomla 1.5.26 version & Breezing Form component, the problem is calender detached and displayed on top of the page instead to the field form using IE . It works OK on Firefox, Chrome etc. I thought was BF component issue, however I contacted BF team and they indicate that the issue is caused by the template. As they use Joomla-Calender on their component.

I tried to switch template and works fine with other templates apart from Corporate2.

How can I solve this issue? Please help. :(

Any response from Gavick regarding this issue? Or anyone experienced similar problem and how solve it?
Fresh Boarder