gk extra menu groups position

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:44 am
Hi, on my site I use the gk extra menu: http://angolodeidiritti.it/site/

I have the sub-elements of the menu's voice "Materie trattate" that are organized in groups.

How can i set the maximum height of the drop-down menu? I want to view the sublevel "Diritto civile" alone on the first column, and the other sub-voices all together on the second column on the right.
is it possible to do?

Many thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 pm
Hi

It should work with this settings:

"Materie trattate" with:
Columns=2
Group=No

"Diritto civile" with:
Columns=1
Group=Yes

"Assicurazioni" with
Columns=1
Group=Yes

Now "Diritto civile" and "Assicurazioni" must be 2th level menu item. Naturally ""Materie trattate" on first level.

For the other, set respective Parent Item.

If you have some difficulties, send me email to paulo[at]gavick[dot]com and make reference of this forum threat.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:35 pm
Hi, thanks for your reply. I've already set the parameters as you suggest, but the result is how you can see.
I've mailed you.
Many thanks again.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am
Hi again

Sorry about the small delay.
It's done.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:14 pm
thank you very much, your support was truly spectacular!
but ... what was the problem? I had make some changes on the menu voices and links without changes on the menu group settings, and now the situation is as before your work. :oops:

thank you very much again
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:55 pm
Perhaps this explains better ;)

screen.png

For example, the "Assicurazioni" link item must be parent of "Diritto penale" to be displayed on the right column.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 pm
yes! it works!!!!
but now in the breadcrumb and in the seo address the "assicurazioni" category apper as sub-category of "diritto penale", but it wasn't :-(
many thanks for your spectacular support! ;-)
Fresh Boarder