Articles Appearing twice after refreshing pages

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 am
Hi,
I have added articles on menus it work fines when i first open it but as soon as i refresh page the article appears twice one below other You can check on http://www.konsulteqtest.com.au and by clicking any menu item i.e. any submenu in Products, Consulting, Careers.
and clicking refresh and scrolling down....
Please provide me solution ASAP as i have to complete this website asap but i am stuck due to this...
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 am
Did you tried tips from this article: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ce-plugin/ ?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Thanks Problem is solved but another problem emerged
As soon as i refresh any pages Images on pages disappears...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 pm
Could you provide me an example? Because your page seems to be working normal for me.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 am
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:19 pm
Please check if the Joomla! SEF plugin is running before our cache plugins. Probably the SEF plugin runs after caching so the results of his work are invisible and URLs to images are wrong.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:17 am
dziudek wrote:Please check if the Joomla! SEF plugin is running before our cache plugins. Probably the SEF plugin runs after caching so the results of his work are invisible and URLs to images are wrong.

Joomla SEF plugin is working after Cache plugins. and urls are also correct as images appears when the page loads first time but disappears after reloading page..
I checked urls of image and again inserted images but still same problem..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 am
So please change the order of the plugin to run the SEF plugin before the cache plugins. It is logic that the images works once time - then the page is displayed not from cache and after this visit the images are displayed after caching but without effects of the SEF plugin work.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 am
Thanks for that I changed the order System SEF before cache plugin and now its all working fine thanks heaps
and I am sorry actually I explained problem to my colleague and shown him forum ...he might be confused and posted it again i am sorry for that.. i will close/delete this forum....sorry once again
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:39 am
There is no problem :) I have to write about this topic if somebody will go to that topic to avoid duplicating the content :)
Administrator