Unable to use Left Column Layout

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 am
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help how to use the Left Column layout in one of the pages / article. I have arranged three modules in the positions according to http://demo.gavick.com/joomla16/apr2010 ... Itemid=116

thought article would automatically use the format. But in vain. Please help.

Hamza
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 am
Could you give us any URL to check your layout ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am
Please find here

http://www.optimumlive.com/jobs and advise.

bkrztuk wrote:Could you give us any URL to check your layout ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:19 pm
I've checked page source code and see that in the right column you have published two modules on this page which include some javascript. The module are in right_right position. Please unpublish them on this menu item and then you will get only left column + mainbody layout.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm
Thanks buddy...it worked like a charm.

Just one more question...

how do you merge two or more modules so that there is no white gaps between them?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 am
I want to check your site to give you code but it is offline. Let me know when you publish site again.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 pm
Sorry for that...Please try again. I actually want to merge my modules with the content so that there no white gap. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:13 pm
I am also facing another problem.

When a visitor has visited a page already and tries to visit it again going through menus and clicking on the link......the page that reloads has duplicated the text content, ommited few images and few settings auto changed e.g Pinit starts to show even when I have kept it off from template settings.

Please help.

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Can you repond please
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:18 am
bkrztuk wrote:I want to check your site to give you code but it is offline. Let me know when you publish site again.

please check and reply...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 am
Looks like you have enabled cache, please disable it or configure it like it is describe at our wiki. Then let me know via PM.
Platinum Boarder